- Makes your hands moisturized and soft without stickiness
- Helps improve your dry and rough hands
- Wrinkle improvement functional cosmetic (by MFDS standards)
* MFDS: Ministry of Food And Drug Safety, South Korea
- Dermatologically Tested
: As the result of primary skin irritation patch test, 'Shea Butter and Coconut Hand Cream' is evaluated as a non-irritating product with skin irritation 0.00 point. Test Facility : KC Skin Research Center, Inc. Study Duration : November 15th~17th, 2017 Subjects : 30 adult females aged 19 ~ 59 years (Individually different)
Shea Butter and Coconut Hand Cream 50g
Benton Shea Butter and Coconut Hand Cream is a naturally derived product made up of 20 % Shea Butter and 3% Coconut Oil. This hand cream keeps hands soft and silky. Adenosine in the formula further helps to smoothen the skin.
As listed, only high quality ingredients are used.
From the very beginning of this product planning, our healthy and natural formula excludes 20 harmful and controversial ingredients, volatile alcohol, PEGs, and silicones to create a well-rounded cream for your skin concerns.
- SHEA BUTTER
- COCONUT OIL
- SUNFLOWER SEED OIL
Mildly acidic pH
- Mildly acidic pH where the skin feels comfortable.
- Mildly acidic pH is similar to the pH level of healthy skin.
[ Non-sticky, moisture type texture ]
This is a very good thick hand cream.
I am using twice daily. I see the difference in my hands. They are so smooth now.