- Ecocert certified Shea Butter (10%) and Olive Oil (2%) prevents loss of moisture by forming a moisture barrier.
- Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol and other botanical ingredients hydrate, nourish and vitalize.
- Mild fresh scent from essential oils
- Light hand cream without stickness. Suitable for all seasons.
- Dermatologically tested and free of harmful ingredients.
Shea Butter and Olive Hand Cream 50g
Benton Shea Butter and Olive Hand Cream is a naturally derived product with a refreshing scent made up of Shea Butter, Olive Oil and Hyaluronic Acid. This hand cream keeps hands soft and silky. Adenosine in the formula further helps to smoothen the skin.
As listed, only high quality ingredients are used.
From the very beginning of this product planning, our healthy and natural formula excludes 20 harmful and controversial ingredients, volatile alcohol, PEGs, and silicones to create a well-rounded cream for your skin concerns.
- SHEA BUTTER
- OLIVE OIL
- HYALURONIC ACID
Mildly acidic pH
- Mildly acidic pH where the skin feels comfortable.
- Mildly acidic pH is similar to the pH level of healthy skin.
[ Non-sticky, moisture type texture ]
This one doesn't make my hands sweaty or oily & it also doesn't dry my hands
It feels luxurious
If there's one thing I am not a fan of, it's the scent.
I'm really enjoying this hand cream: good size to carry in my purse, fresh and light scent, and leaves my hand soft! It's pretty much an essential after all the hand washing and sanitizing I have to do these days.
It's work ,it's nice for me , but it's not a lot of moisture for my Handskin and change smell for very different one...after you Apply for your hand...